This is an episode where I decided to start cooking healthy for my husband Ron. I think it was a great idea. I am not sure why he didn't respond the way I wanted him to. Check the episode out here.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Friday, January 24, 2014
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Hey guys! Several years ago Ron and I were part of a TV Series called "I Love Kerri." We had so much fun filming this project. Below is an episode. Hope this brings some laughter to your day. Check back often as I will continue to post more videos!
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
I was with my daughter Lucy in the rocker the other night. I asked her to play a game. Let's name things we love about each other. I started and I told her:
1. She's sassy..she never matched and beats to her own drum.
2. She is a prayer warrior and has the gift of healing.
3. She has more faith than any human I've ever met in my life..she's trying to walk on water and raise her goldfish from the dead in the past.
4.She's the best big sister ever..always watches over Ruby.
So she said things she liked about me for my 40th birthday:
1. She said she likes my blue eyes...all the girls in the family she says have pretty blue eyes.
2.She likes my smile.
3.She likes my hair..she brushes her hair all the time so she can have long rapunzel hair like me.
4.She thinks I'm the best actress....she quoted lines from my act on stage" I need candy" the bit I do about her after a weekend at Grandma's.
5. She said when she was in heaven and designed a mom with God I was exactly what she picked out.
This is something I need to keep posted in my house for the moments when this sassy spirited child drives me to the brink of"Mommy Dearest."What other things do you do with your kids to encourage positive conversation?