Friday, November 11, 2011

Newsletter: FREE Stuff from Kerri Pomarolli!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeNovember 2011
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys,
 
I'm so glad the official magazine on paper is not dead. I've recently joined forces with some amazing writers--including super model Kim Alexis and TV Host Tammy Maltby--to be a staff columnist for the new women's magazine WHOA. It's a top notch high quality magazine with a Christian world view. Its beautiful design is amazing and I have a special opportunity for my fans:

Just email me (booking@kerripom.com) your name and address and you get a FREE one year subscription to the magazine! In fact, if you want more than one subscription just get me the names and addresses. I can get 5,000 of my fans a FREE subscription for a whole year! Don't you love me right now???

Here is link to the entire magazine's first issue on line and check out my article, "Why I Still Watch Chick Flicks."

I am also including a pic from our wonderful trip to Fort Bragg Army Base in North Carolina where Ron and I were presented with a special honor for serving our troops and their families.

lucy, kerri, ron

Thanks so much for all your support of our family and ministry. Your prayers have kept us going through a very busy fall schedule. God has been doing amazing things at our events and we look forward to many more.

By the way , we still have open dates Feb 11 and 12th if you haven't planned a Valentines Day Night for your group.

God bless you guys,
Kerri
Featured Event:  Women of Worth Conference


I will be speaking at the January 2012 "Women of Worth" conference in Gadsden, AL. Among the speakers are Darlene Bishop, and Julie Hadden--one of the most successful and memorable contestants on NBC's The Biggest Loser.

 Click here for the "Women of Worth" Facebook page--and make sure to "like" it!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
877-773-4242
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: