Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sometimes I steal my babies!


Sometimes I steal my babies! Ever since Lucy was a newborn in the crib, I'd sneak into her room when Ron wasn't looking and steal her and cuddle with her. I broke every rule from every book and Ron would say, "Kerri..did you steal the baby again?" I still do this because I don't get a lot of cuddling time from either of my rascals when they are awake. Does my mom want to steal me when she visits or does she by pass me and go right for the grandkids?

Are we ever too old to want to cuddle with our children? I'd tell Ron, "I carried this child in my womb! I can do whatever I want with her!" Tonight Ron found me with Ruby in my bed...just smiling...loving on her like she's a "Ruby Doll." It's like instant therapy: all is well in the world. Mamas and Daddys, don't let the world pass you by...hold your babies no matter how old they are. Nothing will ever give those moments back once they are gone--and we know they are so fleeting.

No comments: