Thursday, August 16, 2012

Newsletter: Ron and Kerri Rock the Red Carpet with All-Star Cast!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeAugust 2012
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys!

I just had to share these fun photos and video from our latest red carpet event. I got a chance to do comedy at the launch party for the all-star California Women's Conference coming in September.

It was fun and exciting and Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul author), Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives), and Tipy Hedron (The Birds) all were there and were so complimentary about my performance. I guess Mark must have put in a good word because the next day I got promoted to the MAIN STAGE with all the big wigs. So now I'm performing and so is Ron--3 times.

Here's a clip of the video coverage.

California Women's Conference - Red Carpet Launch Party 
California Women's Conference - Red Carpet Launch Party

All your prayers about us making a mark here in Hollywood are really appreciated. It's working...and so are we! Thank you Jesus. Ruby wants food....like everyday now!

Cheers,
Kerri



Featured Event: 
Christian Comedy Night in El Dorado, AR

    
lucy, kerri, ron

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: