Friday, April 19, 2013

Newsletter: Kerri's TV show & pics with Joni Eareckson Tada

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeApril 2013
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys!

Well last Friday was a milestone in my career: getting to meet and perform with a hero of mine, Joni Eareckson Tada. We sold out over 3,100 tickets for an amazing show for KKLA radio here in Pasadena. Click here to watch a recap of the event!

Also it's been fun hearing all the comments about the Nick Mom TV show. Here is a clip from my episode--it's airing all over the place now...


If you like it please feel free to leave a comment. The network execs look at all that stuff and I'm in the process of pitching a new MOM TV show to this network right now.

I'm excited to share a bit more about my trip to the Big Apple as I'm shooting a campaign of commercials right here in NYC. I can't say much about the product yet but we'll be doing a full press release very soon. I've fallen in love with NYC and eaten my way through this city...yuuuuumy. My favorite meal was at Fig and Olive if you ever visit.

Lots of exciting things on the home front. Lucy and Ron both recently booked TV projects and I'm hosting another red carpet event this coming Saturday for the film premier of CAMP in Palos Verdes.

Thanks for all your support for Ron and me as we are keeping the whole family busy this season. We're booking summer tour dates right now so please don't hesitate to call if you're looking for a fun comedy event!

God bless,
Kerri






My Proverbs 32 Crew!
My amazing crew in NYC
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: