Thursday, July 25, 2013

Newsletter: Sneak Peak Kerri's new TV show MOMLAND!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeJuly 2013
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys, 

Please see me and my hilariously funny partner Angela Hoover on America's Got Talent next Tue night and then  vote for her! Go Team Angela!

Here is a clip from our latest TV project MOMLAND. I really am proud of it and we'll keep you posted on the progress. We have some producers already interested and we're just seeing what happens next. Please share if you like it--the more folks that see it the better. Thank you!

MOMLAND: a new series created by Angela Hoover (America's Got Talent) and Kerri Pomarolli
MOMLAND: a new series created by Angela Hoover (America's Got Talent) and Kerri Pomarolli

Summer is busy: I just got back from Arkansas, working with the awesome team at DaySpring Cards on a rockin' event. We're gearing up for Alabama, Texas, Hawaii and Georgia just in August alone!

Thanks for all your prayers and support,
Kerri 
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: