Friday, February 14, 2014

Newsletter: Exciting news from Kerri Pomarolli - Kerri releases new devotional book!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeFebruary 2014
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
OK guys, here it is....my new book hits stores in April!

The movie "Mom's Night Out" is releasing in May with Patricia Heaton and Sean Astin, and I wrote the devotional book to go along with the film! For more info on the movie visit http://www.momsnightoutmovie.com. I'm super excited that all of my family "issues" will now be in print forever! Thanks for all your support and please share this with your friends!

Below are some on-set pictures from Ruby's Zerorez commercial. Yes, everybody has to work in this family. We'll let you know when it starts airing.
~ Kerri


 











Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: