Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Newsletter: Get an autographed copy of Kerri's new book for Mother's Day!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeApril 2014
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
SPECIAL GIFT FOR MOM!

Here's a great deal you don't want to miss! If you order my new book on www.kerripom.com by May 4, you or your special mom will receive an autographed copy of Kerri's new book based on the hit movie Moms' Night Out.

You can still get an autographed copy (just not in time for Mother's Day) if you order before June 1!

Give the gift of laughter to mom this holiday. Happy Shopping!




  
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: