Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Newsletter: Support Clean Comedy Movies! Red Carpet Wrap Up from Kerri

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeMay 2014
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys,

I had so much fun on the red carpet doing interviews and meeting the stars of Moms' Night Out. Ron wore a "good shirt" and I wore false eyelashes! It all worked. I am honored to be a small part of the movement we've been talking about. We're bringing clean entertainment in all forms back to Hollywood. Mom's Night Out opened at over $4 million last weekend on only 1,000 screens. That is amazing. If you haven't seen it, please check it out. Below are my notes from the red carpet.

The film that Ron and I are in, American Jesus, is premiering this month in LA and NYC, and we're excited to be a part of that documentary as well.

Here is what I learned:
  1. Trace Adkins is about 9 ft tall and a surprisingly great actor and so gracious.
  2. Corbin Bernsen from L.A. Law has a new film out called "Christian Mingle." He came to support the film.
  3. Sarah Drew from Grey's Anatomy and Patricia Heaton are size 00--but so nice I can't be jealous.
  4. Jordan Sparks from American Idol is also tall and sweet.
  5. The whole cast of Grey's Anatomy is so nice and they were there to support Sarah Drew.
  6. Angela Johnson stole the whole movie and her husband is in it and equally hilarious! Check their scenes out...try not to laugh out loud! 
My career peaked when Sean Astin gave me the GOONIE OATH! I've now met Corey Feldman, Scott Baio and Kirk Cameron. If I meet Ricky Schroder I can die happy.

I walked to the car from the after party barefoot down Hollywood Blvd and I did not get tetanus! They've really cleaned it up. I just could NOT put on my heels for one more minute.

The movie Moms' Night Out was awesome and I'm so excited to be associated with it!
A good night was had by all. I stayed out past 12 am.

I need a "Mom's Night Out!" Check out my Red Carpet Wrap-Up video below.

Kerri

Moms' Night Out - Red Carpet Wrap-Up with Kerri Pomarolli
Moms' Night Out
Red Carpet Wrap-Up with Kerri Pomarolli

Kerri and Trace Adkins
Kerri and Trace Adkins
Kerri and Sean Astin
Kerri and Sean Astin
Ron is Zoolander
Ron is Zoolander




























Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook          

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: