Friday, February 03, 2012

Newsletter: Asian Elvis lives! Ron McGehee hits Vegas!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeFebruary 2012
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey folks,

Well now you can say you've seen everything. Ron just returned from Vegas filming a commercial playing none other than"The King" himself!






















We'll keep you posted with air dates. It's going to air internationally and I'm sure we're going to have to fight off many of his new groupies. He said the suit was so tight they literally had to "Sew him in!" He kept calling me wondering how the bathroom breaks were going to work. Well fame is hard I suppose for  a star.



Speaking of stars--on to the Hollywood update. Ron and I both got to audition for the new "In Living Color" TV show produced by Keenen Ivory Wayans. Remember how this started Jim Carey's career? I saw Keenen at my audition and miss Lindsey Lohan at the studio--among other well known faces. We were asked to do celeb impersonations, and I think Ron may have nailed it with his very own version of "Newt Gingrich" and his "Gene Cain," the disgruntled out-of-work actor and brother of of superman actor Dean Cain. Ron was on cold meds at his audition by the way which probably helped his choice of characters. He said they were rolling laughing when "Gene " tried to take the casting directors leftover sandwich.

We're leaving this morning for a big week of shows:
  • Next Wednesday/Thursday (Feb 8-9) we're at Malone College. Both our chapel appearance and evening show are open to the public.
  • Next Friday I'm at Grace Church in the Cleveland, OH, area for a ladies night.
  • Next Saturday Ron and I are in Port St. Lucie, FL, for a family night of comedy.  
  • After that we fly home next Sun for a family night of comedy in Bakersfield, CA:
Click to view full-size

Please see my Calendar Page on Kerripom.com for more show details.

We love all your prayers and support. Please keep lifting up our family for energy and great health during this season of travel. We've been battling colds and flu and we need our "Comedy Super Powers" to crush all symptoms of sickness and fatigue ASAP!

Ruby and Lucy have been rock stars traveling with mommy and daddy and we expect them to be making more stage appearances with us this month!

Hope to see you soon! Please feel free to contact us directly about booking your next fundraiser or comedy event for spring and summer now!

God bless,
Kerri, Ron, Lucy and Ruby

Featured Event: Caffeinated Comedy in Akron, OH
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
877-773-4242
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: