Thursday, March 14, 2013

Newsletter: Kerri on KKLA Thurday at 4pm Intersection of Faith and Reason

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeMarch 2013
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys,

You can catch me Thurday on KKLA's "The Intersection of Faith and Reason Radio Show" at 4:00pm PST. Click here for their website.

If you like the show please make a comment on their website--such as, "Dear KKLA, you changed my life with Kerri Pomarolli on the show. Give her her own show right now!"

Also, here are a couple pics from the Fish Night with Plumb, Lara Scott and Delilah.







Also, I'm thrilled to announce I'm doing the KKLA night April 12th with Joni Eareckson Tada. She's a hero! More details on the event here.

Thanks guys,
Kerri
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: