Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Newsletter: Kerri's new show premiers this Sat on Nick at Night

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeMarch 2013
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys,

Please tune in this Saturday at 7:00 pm PST for my newest comedy show: "Mom's Night  Out."www.nickmom.com/tv/nickmom-night-out. If you like me on the show please visit www.nickmom.com and leave a comment!

It's been another exciting couple weeks. I was blessed to do a charity red carpet event in  Beverly Hills and appear with Ron and some other awesome comics last night at Flappers Comedy Club in Burbank. We're off to Indiana this week and as we speak I'm preparing for a Vaseline commercial audition. Yes--it only gets more glam!

Ladies in CA, make sure you get your tickets for the KKLA Women's Night Out on April 12th with me and Joni Eareckson Tada. I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

Thanks for all the prayers for our family. Lucy informed me she's sure she won't get married till she's 30 but she's going to start dating when she's 6! Lord help us all!

God bless and thanks,
Kerri, Ron, Lucy and Ruby





Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: