Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Newsletter: News from Kerri and Ron....Kerri Performs with Natalie Grant

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeSummer Wrap Up
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey Guys,

We just wanted to send a quick hello with a summer wrap up. Most important fact is that Lucy starts pre-school in 4 days. Do you think it's bad she's in the Overnight Pre School 7 days a week?

We've had an amazing summer with travels from NYC to Napa, CA. We're so blessed with a full travel schedule this fall, including entertaining our troops on a base in North Carolina. I'm thrilled to be performing with Natalie Grant for the second time at a conference coming up this month in Phoenix. You can check out my Facebook page for details. Here is the link for the conference also.

Lucy is doing a great job and keeping us on our toes. Here is a clip of her so-called, um, "Act" on stage with me last week in Napa. This proves my theory: never work with kids or animals!

     

Ruby continues to be truly our JOY. God really threw me a bone. She's perfect in every way and so very mellow. Thank you, Jesus. This makes traveling with two kids a bit easier and also balances her very, very "spirited" (you know the code) sister.

We'd love to hear from you and keep in touch. I sold out and got a smart phone, so I'm doing my best to be "tweeting" as the kids are calling it.

We still have openings for shows this fall and New Year's Eve. Contact me if you are interested in putting on a Family Fall Fun Night or a Rockin' Laugh Night for New Year's or Christmas.

God bless you guys,

Kerri
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
877-773-4242
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: