Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Im a Believer! Thanks Fresh and Easy

I'm a Believer!

After getting all these wonderful products for my daughter's birthday from the kids line, I decided to go check out Fresh and Easy in store deals today. WOW!That's all I can say! First of all and most importantly to a frugal mom like me, my entire bill was under$30 for 4 bags of groceries. From the moment we walked in I was blown away by the quality packaging, meats on sale and well thought out store design.My 3 year old and I got FREE samples galore including candy apples with sprinkles, sausage with mustard and juice! You gotta have a drink with the samples and the lady was so sweet and informative.
I love that I could get my national brands such as Coke Classic but also store brands like Fresh and Easy Ice Cream for only $2.99! Other brands are up to$5.50.
The experience shopping was so pleasant and even though it's not right up the street. I am now a true Fresh and Easy Believer and it's well worth the drive!
Thank you Fresh and Easy
Kerri Pomarolli

www.kerripom.com
www.funnyron.com

No comments: