Sunday, December 16, 2012

Newsletter: New Year's Eve last minute cancelation is now available for Kerri

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeDecember 2012
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hi there,

This is last minute, but I'm pretty sure my New Year's Eve gig is going to be canceled. So sad! But that is HAPPY NEWS for any of you wanting to do a great outreach for New Year's Eve. It's one of the biggest nights for comedy of the year. Families are always looking for something fun to do. So if you're interested in putting together a show for a "date night" of "family rockin' New Year's Eve," let me know ASAP. First come, first serve!

God bless you,
Kerri
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: