Thursday, December 20, 2012

Newsletter: The Best Christmas Picture Ever....Kerri and Ron's Family Album

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeDecember 2012
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
OK...Well, we voted and Ron lost on the outfits this year. But can we say what a "Manly Man" it takes to rock the pink?

I know you're being flooded with holiday cheer and newsletters so I'll try to make this one brief. This past year has been a roller coaster for all of us in some way. And sometimes we've had to laugh through tears, or laugh to keep from committing a felony. I always wanted a "Make Me Happy Job" and I promised God if He would deliver me from corporate America, I'd always be grateful. It's been almost 10 years that I've been on the road making people laugh for a living. If I had to trade jobs with anyone in the world, I wouldn't do it. So for those of you that take the time to read our newsletter and pray for our family and travels, I just want to say thank you. When I think about how busy all of you are and that you care enough to include us in your lives, I'm lost for jokes, and filled with cliches like "eternally grateful " and "thankful beyond words."

So there you have it. Now it's time for some McGehee Family Photos!

Kerri, Ron, Ruby and Lucy



 
Featured Event: 
Friday Night Laughs
January 18 @ First Christian
Huntington Beach, CA 

 
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: