Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Newsletter: Hey Northern CA. Kerri and Ron and heading up the Coast!

Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGeheeFebruary 2012
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
Hey guys,

Just a heads up--there is a new comedy theater opening doing Christian comedy. Ron is headlining 5 shows this weekend. Here is the link: www.continentalcomedy.com

The tickets are $15 but if you call the number and say you  are an "official fan" of Ron and you enter in the code FUNNYRON, all tickets for you are 1/2 price! That is a great deal! There are kid prices and adult prices, too.

We would really appreciate your support for this new theater venture in Oakland this weekend by posting on your Facebook pages or passing along to any Northern CA comedy fans who want to experience excellent clean comedy for the whole family. The more support we give shows like this the more theater owners will know the demand for quality, wholesome God-honoring entertainment.

In other news, Ron and I auditioned for a commercial filming in Buenos Aires. They said, "Can you two break dance or Pop and Lock?" As soon as I "YouTubed" and figured out what Pop and Lock actually meant, I said, "Yes sir we can!"

You can watch the video on Facebook. Enjoy!

Thanks guys so much for your prayers and support. We're still in full swing tour mode heading to Maui in April. I think that is God making up for the freezing cold Ohio and Chicago shows in Feb!

Kerri will be in Sacramento for a Ladies Laugh Night March 1st at Liberty Towers Church.
It's FREE and there's FREE childcare!

I'm filming a TV pilot in March called WHOA Women show. I'll send more details soon!

God bless you guys
Kerri
Kerri Pomarolli & Ron McGehee
217 Palos Verdes Blvd 
Redondo Beach, California 90277
310-933-1614
booking@kerripom.com 


Like me on Facebook     Follow me on Twitter     

View my videos on YouTube     Visit my blog

No comments: